The Kintz's

The Kintz's

Friday, September 24, 2010

T.G.I.F

I remember the days when Friday would come and you had to hurry around and make plans or else you were a "loser". I would have sleepovers and go to the movies and bowling, etc. I would get mad if mom and dad made me be home by a certain time because 1am was just not late enough. Boy how times have changed!! My Friday's now consist of dinner with parents or grandma and then sitting at a football game watching my husband coach while looking at my watch to see its 9pm which is WAYY past my bedtime. This week cheerleading started on Monday and Wednesday, intramurels started on Tuesday, open house til 8pm Thursday, and fall social til 6pm Friday. What happened to the energy I once had to keep up with the busy schedule? I am only 24 but feel as though I am in a 90 year olds body this week. Anyways, in case you were wondering what I would be doing this weekend.... NOTHING! You can find me cuddled up in my snuggie catching up on all the season premier shows I missed this week.

About the season premier shows.... I have to watch Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, Hells Kitchen, Survivor, and many more... YAYYY!! In watching all of these shows I was wondering which is the most watched show of them all right now? I would say Survivor is my favorite but was curious if anyone else felt that same way. Oh well, off to bed and ready for a fun filled day with Tivo and jammies tomorrow!!! Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment