The Kintz's

The Kintz's

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mike and Katie






So, I am completely new to this and not quite sure how to work this yet. I figured I would start our first post about us! Mike and I met in Winter Springs, FL on July 4, 2008. Soon after, I moved back to Arkansas to finish up school. He flew into town and surprised me and we got engaged on October 18, 2008. Very quick- I know! When you know, you know! We then got married at Daytona Beach Shores on April 18, 2009. We went to Ochos Rios, Jamaica on our honeymoon and had the best time! Upon returning from our honeymoon, we have lived in four different places. We rented a house, an apartment, stayed with my parents, and finally in January bought our first home together. We are very happy with our purchase!!! Now Mike is teaching ESE (special education) Lake Mary High School and is the defensive coordinator for the football team. I am teaching 7th grade math at South Seminole Middle School. I also direct Hurricane Games (intramurels), am a cheerleading sponsor, and tutor a group of students every week. Needless to say, we stay VERY busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment